6/4/09

It's Prince or Me

So many of you told me this but I did NOT believe it. The big question was "What is going to happen to Prince?" or "You are going to forget all about Prince with Cameron is here". Well I am sad to admit that Price has taken the back burner since Cameron came along. Prince's weekly trip to the Pet store for treats and toys has turned into Cameron's weekly trips to the local Baby Store for a new outfit or toy. I started realizing that every picture I take of Cameron - Prince had to be in it if he is around. Because I still love him and don't want him to feel left out I have committed to spending Sunday evening's with Prince, just the two of us.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'