6/28/09

A Momma's Boy

I can already see that Cameron is going to be a Momma's Boy. Because Cam and I are together everyday he is so used to being around me. Before I had him I read that babies that are carried around in some type of carrier against their mother's chest are 52% more likely to have fewer breathing problems and improved motor development vs. babies who are not carried often. You know I took that literally and part of our daily routine calls for me to carry him around at least 90 minutes a day (usually when we take Prince for a walk around the subdivision). Plus this affords me an opportunity to get some things done around the house. He also knows whenever I come in the room. In the evening when he is with Daddy and I come in the room he immediately looks around for me. I told Jante' that's because he is a Momma's Boy and he wants to be around me whenever he can!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'