6/26/09

Cam's Room is FINALLY Ready

It's been a long time coming but Cameron's nursery is finally ready! From the very beginning Jante' said he wanted Cam's room to be a sports theme (of course) so I started my research and found the cutest sports themed linens. The issue (just like the crib itself) is it takes so long to get these items to come in. Interestingly enough it took no time for the majority of the items but for some reason the valance and blanket took an additional 3 weeks. I have no problem with the sports theme as I hope Cameron is involved in as many activities as possible. I just don't want him to get caught up in ALL sports and NO school work - there has to be a balance. If it were my choice I would prefer him to play Baseball or Basketball vs Football. This way if he is very good and go's Pro we get Guaranteed money!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'