6/24/09

The Best Father in the World

While I know that it is a Father's job to help out with their children I can honestly say I did not expect Jante' to do as much as he has been with Cameron. Obviously I expected him to do the basics, but he has gone above and beyond the call of duty. From spending every evening with Cameron when he gets off work (so that I can take a break after a long day) to telling me constantly how proud he is of me for being a good mother. Because of that Cameron and I had to make this Father's Day very special for him. To celebrate Cameron (and I) gave him a "Daddy De-Stress Package". The package was broken into 3 parts, Look Good (new clothes), Feel Good (spa services), Eat Good (healthy food). He was very surprised and loved his gifts. Jante' told me that having Cameron was the best thing that has happened to him since marrying me. I asked him to tell me what having Cameron and becoming a father meant to him. Here is what he had to say, "Having a son is the greatest feeling a father can have. I can't wait to watch him grow up and develop into a man and pursue his purpose in life. I know that Kim believes that I want that purpose to be sports but honestly I will be happy with whatever he chooses to do. I just want to be able to give him the tools he needs to be successful."
Cam getting in a little Tummy Time before taking Daddy to dinner
Cam chilling with Daddy at dinner

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'