8/24/11

Time to Cool Off!!

It's still hot outside but the days are starting to get shorter so we decided to take advantage of the final days of summer and head to the community pool. Cameron was SO excited when I asked if he wanted to put on his swim trunks and head to the water. Of course I wasn't going to get my hair wet but I did step in the water with him a few times. I promised him that he and mommy would go take swim lessons so that we can enjoy more time like this. Daddy can already swim but of course this time he just sat and watched!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'