8/22/11

Big Boy Bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm proud to say we had our first successful night in our Big Boy Bed! Cameron did GREAT!!! It was such a BIG deal here at the Glenn House when we converted Cameron's bed to his Big Boy Bed. As you will see from the pictures he even had his allen wrench ready to help us. We were worried that we would have to get us several times throughout the night to put him back in the bed but we should not have worried. Our sweet baby slept in that bed like a champ! We did not hear a PEEP from him until 5:06 am! He called for his mommy and when I got in his room he was standing straight up in the middle of the bed! Of course you know I was nervous that he would fall out so I laid him back down and slept in the room with him the rest of the morning (what can I say, I wanted to make sure my baby was alright!) We are hoping for another successful night. Hopefully by the end of the week it will be like old times, back 11 hours of uninterrupted sleep! Go Cameron, Go Cameron, Go Cameron. Mommy and Daddy are SO proud of you!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'