8/7/11

Advice from a Father

What a busy day! I know the weekend is supposed to be a couple of days of rest but really, how can you with so much to do? We were on the go so much that I didn't get to take as many pictures as I'd liked to. However, this evening I looked up and couldn't find Cameron and Jante'. After looking outside I found them, taking a nice stroll down the street. So of course I grabbed my camera and started to snap. Jante' said it was more "bonding time" for the boys. He was giving him "advice" on how to take over the family business when Cameron gets older. LOL! Really? This man is going to have Cameron frying chicken wings before he is 5 years old!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'