5/21/11

Railroad Day 2011

We had a GREAT Saturday!!! We were able to take Cameron to Railroad Day in Lula (it's a yearly festival in downtown Lula that starts with a parade that ends at the orginal railroad station). There are vendors, activities for the kids and tons of FOOD. And let me tell you, the FOOD is the bomb! Cameron (as usual) was relaxed and laid back while we strolled the festival. All he wanted to do was look at the people and ask EVERY single thing that looked interesting to him.
I have to say I LOVE days like this with him. I can not wait until he gets old enough that we can walk around and eat treats and play the games together and where he can really tell me exactly what he wants to do next! Until then I will enjoy every moment of him being the sweet little boy that he is (..... most days!)
I have no idea who's truck they are leaning on!
It's time for a break and a snack
Quick pic with Mommy
Cameron reading us a bible verse before lunch

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'