5/16/11

Happening Now

One of my friends Mistee Parker (aka Mistee Love) does a "segment" on her twins blog called "Happening Now" and I LOVE it. She shares a few pictures of what's going on in thier home at that time. It's a way to do a quick blog update from the day. And so I am stealing her idea - Thanks Mistee! So for the first Happening Now segment from the Glenn's house is below. Cameron watches me each night as I "prep" for bed and trust me it's not pretty. I wanted to give him a little taste of what I go through. Check him out looking like his mommy at night. Too funny.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'