5/2/11

2 Year Checkup

I can't believe it but this week we went to the doctor for Cameron's 2 year check-up! Wow, what a great 2 years it has been. All went well at the doctor. Cameron is 29 lbs (he is in the 49th percentile for weight) but honestly when you pick him up you would think he was 35+ lbs! And he is on the low end of average for his height (let's hope he has a growth spurt real soon, lol!) I look back at pictures of him from a year ago and I am just amazed at how much he has grown. In addition to growth we talked with Dr. Pitts about his fine motor skills and speaking abilities. Dr. Pitts was impressed with both. In fact when Dr. Pitts said that by this age most kids could sit on a small toy (like a bike) and mimic movements of that toy - I told him that Cameron was riding his tricycle. He could not believe it! I had to show him the video of Cameron riding and steering his and he said that most kids could not both ride and steer until they were at least 2 1/2 and sometimes 3! I don't know if I believe it takes a child until 3 years old to do this but I did know that Cameron was doing better than the average 2 year old. So we are so proud of him!
Check out these pics of Cameron, check out the difference a year makes!
May 12, 2010
May 1, 2011

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'