5/4/11

Bye Bye Prince

I know most of you know by now but for those of you who don't, as of Friday April 29th Prince is with a new family. I know, it hurts me to even type it but HONESTLY it was for the best. Long story short Prince bit me (twice) just recently and completely tour UP Cameron's room. It was time, I am not for sure what was going on but we couldn't do it any more.
The worst part is as you know Cameron and Prince were very close (at least Cameron was very close to Prince). I can tell he really does miss Prince. It's funny because now that Prince is gone Cameron's old toy dog has become his new best friend. He walks him everyday and just today he asked if he could take the dog out to "potty". I guess I have to work on how to make him realize the dog with mechanical legs is not real. LOL!
Cameron "walking" his toy dog

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'