11/19/10

Pic of the Week

Being the great Mom that I am, I have my camera ready to snap a pic at any time (LOL). The pic I took yesterday in the car has become my pic of the week. Each day after school Cameron (and all of his friends) can go to the "snack bar" and pick out the snack of the day for the ride home. They tend to have the same snacks in rotation, 2 ritz crackers, 12 gold fish, 2 gram crackers or 10 Sunshine wheat cracker. The Sunshine wheat crackers are made by the same folks (Sunshine) who make Cheeze-Its. Now for some reason my son is OBSESSED with these wheat crackers and lately his routine is 1. Go to the snack bar, 2. Pick out his brown bag, 3. Get in the car and open his bag to find his treat. But if it is NOT the Sunshine crackers step #4 is to pitch a FIT! Since I was tired of these tantrums I decided to get smart and buy the crackers and have some in the car for him. No more tantrums! This is a picture of a satisfied baby!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'