11/12/10

Gangsta Cameron?

Cameron LOVES to pull my jewelry off of me. Rather its my necklace, earrings or rings, if it is in his reach he will pull it. I thought it would be cute to see if he would wear one of my necklaces. Once I saw him with this one on I thought it was HILARIOUS! He is not looking at the camera in this picture but it was probably because I was laughing so hard when I was taking the it. When I saw him with it on the first thing that came to my mind was "Gangsta Cameron". He looks like a young rapper with his wife-beater and his ice. Too funny!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'