11/23/10

The Little Helper

If I have said it once I have said it a million times, Cameron is a GREAT helper! This is a great thing (most of the time). However sometimes Cameron's "helping" can turn into Cameron wanting to do things his own way - without your help! Here he is being Nana and Auntie Margaret's little helper. He had a great time raking the leaves. It was funny watching him because he wanted to rake ALL the leaves off the ground. Obviously he could not rake them all so he started doing his "own" thing and just sweeping the leaves! We just had to smile and say "Thank You Cameron, you are a great helper". LOL!
Look Mommy, I'm raking leaves!
Okay I am tired now, I need a break
I think I'll just sweep now

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'