4/11/11

Quick Update

I know posts have been sporadic lately - I apologize. It's been a combination of my camera not working and planning for the BIG DAY!!!!!!!! Yes, Cameron will be "2" this Friday (April 15th). You all know me and you know that I have been in FULL planning mode for about 5 months now. I can't wait! Of course Cameron is getting excited too because he is starting to see all the "stuff" around the house. Right now the weather man is calling for rain and I am getting a little nervous. PLEASE send up some prayers that the rain stays away - I can not have my baby's outdoor party soaked! I am sure I will not get a chance to post between now and Saturday so stay tuned for pictures from the party!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'