4/4/11

Happy Birthday Mommy

Cameron does a TON of things around the house that I say "wow, we need to get this on camera so that we can put it on America's Funniest Videos". But wouldn't you know it, as SOON as I go get the video camera he wants to hold the camera and "see" what I am trying to video. Basically he never cooperates when we want him to.
For my birthday Jante' told Cameron to run in the room and say "Happy Birthday Mommy" to me. So of course Cameron did just as his dad told him. I was SO excited - the first time my sweet baby said Happy Birthday! I literally smiled for 10 minutes. So of course I had to get him on camera saying it. But again, wouldn't you know it.....nothing. So here I am (in the first video) trying to "MAKE" him tell me Happy Birthday again.
The 2nd video is him singing (really saying, not signing) part of his FAVORITE song, Fall for Your Type by Jamie Foxx. Then he starts to tell Prince happy birthday, not mommy!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'