1/30/11

Where is my Toothbrush??

I have mentioned this before but I'll say it again, Cameron LOVES to brush his teeth (or attempt to). I am sure I have shared with you all that Jante' brushes his teeth for 10 minutes at a time and now I think Cameron is picking up this same - good habit. I walked in the bathroom the other day and noticed Cameron staring at his dad while he was brushing his teeth. Cameron then turned to me and said "toothbrush....toothbrush". This was my cue to quickly run get my camera and try to catch him in action. By the time I got back in the bathroom. This is what I found.......
Ok, Where is that toothbrush?
Found it, well I actually found 2!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'