1/11/11

Entertainment

Since we are still snowed in, Jante' and I were trying to find things to keep our son entertained. We read, played on the computer, watched cartoons, had music class and let him review his numbers and colors on the tablet. But of course this STILL did not tire him out. After doing a little scrapbooking I came in the kitchen to find this MESS! Mind you my husband was supposed to be watching him while I had some crop time. Goes to show you how much I can depend on him......I guess Sports Center was on.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'