1/8/11

Happy New Year! We're Back at It!!

I know, I know.....it's been almost 2 weeks since I have posted any pics. It is my fault. A combination of resting from the holidays and then a much needed (and well deserved I might add) New Years vacation for Mommy and Daddy didn't allow me to take many pictures. Nana Mary took pictures (I think) while we were gone - if I get them I will post them for you to see. Now that we are back in the swing of things we decided to go to a place called "Imaginations At Play" for our outing this week. We were supposed to go to this place back in November when cousin Jackson and auntie Rhasheda came to visit but I mixed up the days and they were closed. I hate that we were not able to go because the place was GREAT! Think of it as a smaller "fun" museum for kids. Cameron had a BALL! I have to say it took him a few minutes to "warm up" to the place. At first he just stared at the other kids and all the toys but about 10 minutes later it was full steam ahead. In fact I had to entice him with a capri-sun in order to get him out of there. Here are a few shots.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'