11/18/09

Night Time Ritual

Jante' is a GREAT father. He really does help me out each and every day with Cameron. While I know this is his responsibility as a father I can tell you he goes the extra mile in pulling his weight. Like most parents we have a nightly routine. I normally give Cameron his bath (really my favorite thing to do each day) and Jante' will feed him and put him to sleep. After he is asleep Jante' prepares to put Cameron in his bed but not before doing this crazy little dance - see video. Its funny because I can do the same routine as Jante' and Cameron will just look at me like I am crazy. It's only when he is in Daddy's arms that he is relaxed and will fall right asleep. (Thank goodness Jante' is traveling less).

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'