11/17/09

The Drool Paid Off

Cameron has been drooling for the past 2 1/2 months. From morning to night we are constantly wiping his mouth because the drool is so heavy. Everyone said, "Oh he's drooling that means his teeth are coming in". Day after day I would look in his mouth and see no teeth. But I started to believe folks when I realized he wanted to put everything in his mouth (I guess rubbing stuff against his gums made them feel better). Well the other night I put my finger in his mouth and I felt something! I looked and low and behold to my surprise there was a tooth! All the drooling has finally paid off. I had to get it on camera. In the video he his tongue is in the way but you can still see his one little tooth......too cute!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'