11/9/09

Lashes to Die For

As Cameron starts to get older his features are really coming out. As many of you have said he really looks more and more like Jante' every day (except for my big pretty eyes). As he gets older I have started to realize he has some of the prettiest eye lashes ever! Jante' says "pretty" is not a word I should use when referring to his son but I can't help it. They are truly lashes most women would kill to have. I tell him all the time folks pay good money to get lashes like that and now they have prescription medication to help lashes grow. He doesn't ever have to worry about spending his money on those drugs. I tried to get a good shot of his lashes - this is the best I could do.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'