10/12/09

When Mom's Away

This weekend was the first time I was away from Cameron for more than one night. Me, Vivan, Renna and Faye (my aunts) went to Chicago for a Girls Weekend Getaway. We had a WONDERFUL time but I have to admit I was missing my boo boo. I was a little nervous because Jante' would be by himself and have both Cameron and Prince ALL weekend. I don't know why I second guessed him because he did a fantastic job! Let him tell it he is a "Pro" at this! I told him now that I know he can take care of both Cameron and Prince without a hitch, I will start to leave them together more often. (Don't believe that - I couldn't be away from my baby that long! LOL)
Faye and Cameron before we leave for Chicago
Daddy snapping pics of Cam for Mommy

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'