10/31/09

Happy Halloween!!!

This week was filled with exciting firsts. For any of you that know me you know that I am "Miss Involvement" - probably too involved. Once we got pregnant I immediately said I could not wait until Cameron was old enough for me to get involved with his school and the activities there. Well this week I got my chance! Creme' had their annual fall festival and I was a host. I was like a kid in a candy store. The kids were hilarious in there costumes. I saw a ton of princesses and action figure heros with muscles (have you ever seen a 4 year old with muscles like a wrestler - HILARIOUS!) And then there was the cutest caterpillar that you could have EVER seen (that would be Cam)! We laughed, we ate and we laughed some more. While this was my first time volunteering there I can promise it will not be my last. I told Cam I WILL be the president of the PTA one day - believe it!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'