10/25/09

Are Those My Toes?

I realized last week that Cameron has discovered his toes. One day when we were on our way to school I got ready to take him out of his car seat and his socks were soak and wet! He didn't have on any shoes but I still could not understand how his socks got soaked. That's when it dawned on me......he was mighty quite back there. It was because his feet were in his mouth! It's funny because there is a pose in yoga called the "happy baby" pose. It's basically you on your back with your feet very close to your face and your index fingers are wrapped around your big toes. I now understand where the name of the pose comes from. This is the exact position Cameron has been in a lot lately. Here he is playing with his toes while watching "Your Baby Can Read".

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'