7/29/09

Fun Times @ Creme'

Cameron is doing so well at Creme'. The teachers love him and he loves them. Each day when I drop him off and he sees Miss Kelly he gets so excited and starts to smile and giggle. I told her he has the biggest crush on her. I am so proud of the progress he is making from being there. From what I understand from reading and talking to other mom's, he is ahead of the curve when it comes to his development - especially considering he was born 3 weeks early. Everyday when I pick him up I learn something new that he has done. From rolling over to mastering tummy time, I am so proud of MY BABY! I know I have said this before but honestly I don't think I have seen a baby who talks as much as Cameron. I don't know who he is talking to or what he is talking about but he is talking up a storm! I have tried to catch him in action so that I can share with everyone but whenever he sees me pulling out the camera he gets shy. I'll get him one day. I mentioned before that Miss Kelly promised to take pictures of him doing his daily activities, here are some pics of him from his first month there. What progress!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'