7/10/09

Auntie Tiffy

Over the 4th weekend Cameron FINALLY met Auntie Tiffy. Tiffany has been one of my best friends for the past 15 years. We met during "FASTREC" at Tuskegee (a program for Engineering students entering their Freshman year of college). We were placed together as roomates and instantly became best friends. Besides being one of the sweetest people I know, she is a true comedian. Anytime you need to laugh or just be around someone positive she is your girl. She was the host for Cameron's Family Celebration (see blog post Family Celebration 4/26) and she has been a great "Auntie" to Cameron every since. Buying he and Mommy gifts galore! To prove how great of a friend she is when we were planning to meet for lunch I mentioned to her that I would love a piece of caramel cake from "Piece of Cake" - my favorite cake store in Atlanta and she went out of her way to go and get me a piece. She did this several times when I was pregnant but now that Cameron is here I really had no excuse request any. She didn't care, she went to get the cake anyway, Thanks Petty! Tiffany joined Cameron and I for lunch and she had a great time playing with him. While she wanted to take him home with her I told her by the time he ate her out of a house and a home she would want to send him back!! Check out a few pics of the two of them.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'