5/27/09

ROAD TRIP!!!

For Memorial Day the "new" Glenn family took a trip to Alabama. Cameron was able to meet new family members and enjoy being spoiled even more than normal. When ever I am home I have a few "staple" Restaurants that I MUST hit - Cameron was able to join us at those restaurants and see the city (and hot spots)of my home town. He did a great job in the car there and back but for some reason he was NOT liking the hotel. Let's just say our neighbors probably did not get much sleep! I really wanted to knock on their doors and tell them I was sorry. Let's hope they have kids and have experienced the loud screams!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'