5/22/09

Nana's Here

Nana (Jante's Mom) came to visit and what a GREAT time Cameron had. Of course she continued to spoil him. Holding him, singing to him, rocking him, walking him, etc! I have always heard, that's what Grandparents do, spoil them and leave them with their parents. That's okay though, we wouldn't have had it any other way. Because she was here for a while Jante' and I were able to get out a few times alone (Thanks Nana)!
Mommy and Me
Bath Time - I have to get clean for Nana
Nana can you help me Burp?
Jante and Nana
Nana checking me out (Prince can't miss being included)

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'