4/29/14

Camp Out

We have been planning this "camp out" for a while.  It was originally scheduled for Easter weekend but because of all the rain we had to postpone.  Today was the day.  Great weather (finally) and so it was time!  Of course I had it all planned out.  Food, games and fun.  Cameron through a monkey wrench in the plans by wanting to watch "a movie" on the computer.  I told him that this was a "No Electronics Zone". After me explaining that "electronics" means computers and really anything with a plug he blinked those big brown eyes at me and of course I gave in!!!!! 

Honestly I have to say I will always cherish these memories we are making.  Jante' and I committed to creating "experiences" for Cameron as much as we can.  This one will go down in the books!





























Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'