10/27/13

Costume BDay Party for Preston

A few weeks ago Cameron was invited to Preston's 5th Rock Start themed birthday party.  He was extremely excited (and so were we).....his 1st dress up party.  Jante' and I went back and forth about who Cameron would be.  Since he loves Michael Jackson so much it was an easy guess for me.  But to my surprise and dismay Cameron did NOT want to be MJ.  Wow, he didn't want to be the biggest ROCK STAR of all time??? So after the disappointment we go to the Party City website for plan B.  Much to my surprise Mr. Cameron decides that he wants to be Elvis Presley.......yes, Blue Suede shoes himself!  This meant mommy had to figure out how to make this work.

After getting to the store I was told, "Sorry Ma'am, we don't carry Elvis Presley costumes for a 4 year old".  What was I to do?  Now I was on to plan C.  After walking around the same 5 aisles for 20 minutes I had a brilliant idea.  Why not a rapper?  This was the "P Dilly Rock Star Tour" so I'm sure P Diddy wanted to have some friends along.  And Cameron has been coming home singing "Gold all in my chain, gold all in my ring" (Thanks to Derrick Hooks' little boy Cobey! - LOL)

Yes, mommy got caught up in the madness.  So Lil' Ron from Run DMC it was.  An old school look with a new school sound.  Let's just say he won best costume.  This was adorable!!!!!






Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'