10/3/13

Another Friday Presentation

I shared with you that Cameron has homework every week!  In addition to their homework they have a weekly project that they present (and I do mean present.....with a microphone, can you say future public speaker) during Show and Share.

This week the project was a family tree.  We started with Cameron doing the project 100% himself, well I'm sorry, I couldn't let my booby go in there with what he produced.  So like the crazy mom I am I "lead" the project for him.  He was very helpful.  He told me exactly who he wanted on his family tree and he helped cut and glue.

I promise next time I will let him do it ALL......well, we will see. LOL!






Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'