3/20/12

Week Ending 3-18-12

What another blessed week! Cameron was quite busy again. The big events for the week were the St. Patrick's Day parade at school and spending time with our friends "The Myles Family" from Ohio (they actually live in Albany, GA now but we met them while we were in Cincy).
The parade was so funny. These kids were SO into it that it was amazing. Of course I was praying that Cameron would corporate and not be that one kid that is getting out the parade line to come running to us just because we were in the crowd. Well let me tell you, our big boy was such a BIG BOY! He walked around that parade line like a pro. And even when he saw us taking pictures of him he kept it together! We were proud!
Funny Video of the week
I know you will not believe me but I have no idea where Cameron got this from but for some reason when certain songs come on the radio he says, "This is my jam!". Really Cameron? So I finally caught him on video saying it. Hilarious!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'