11/27/11

O' Christmas Tree

Oh, what an exciting time! This time last year Cameron was helping us get ready for Christmas but while putting up the tree he wanted to pick up EVERY ornament and "help". My, my what a difference a year can make. This year he is a "big boy" and he wanted to help but was willing to do whatever we asked. I am amazed everyday at how good of a listener he is. Don't get me wrong, he wants to do his own thing often but when we really think about it things could be SO much worst (trust me, we have seen some of these 2 1/2 year olds in the stores with their parents).
This year he helped open the box and he placed each ornament in line on the floor for us to pick up and put on the tree. Of course he had to come stand by the tree periodically and take a picture. I told him he could be our little "elf helper" anytime!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'