10/27/11

Warms My Heart!!!

This week we took a trip to AL to visit the family and as always Cameron had a BLAST. I have to tell you seeing Cameron with my dad and granddad just warms my heart! I think its because he doesn't get to see them as often but he didn't want to leave! In fact he kept telling me that he wanted to "stay with grandaddy, I want to stay with grandaddy!" Of course my dad wanted him to stay as well but I told him I can promise after about 3 days with Cameron running him crazy he would want to bring him home!
The video below really is the cutest thing ever. It's funny because I kept telling my grandaddy (who is 85 years old by the way) to take it easy. He literally was trying to run around after Cameron......not the best thing for an 85 year old. But of course just like his great grandson, you can't tell him anything!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'