10/21/11

He's SO Healthy!!!!!!!!

Today we took Cameron for his 30 month check-up (and a flu shot). I personally was dreading this appointment because I promised Cameron if he took his flu shot like a big boy mommy would get one too! Well his appointment went GREAT. He is as healthy has could be. He is right on track with his weight (31 lbs) and his head circumference and 1/2 in above average on his height. In fact he has grown 2 2/1 inches in 6 months!!!!!! WOW!!! As far as intellect, Dr. Pitts thinks Cameron is far ahead of the average 2 1/2 year old. He couldn't believe how much Cameron knew as far as his letters and colors and sequential counting. We are so proud of our baby boy.
As for that flu shot, he got it without being too dramatic. He was fine until the nurse said, "Cameron, your leg may hurt a little bit but the pain won't last long". Well that was the end of that, as soon as he stood up he pretended he couldn't move his leg! It was HILARIOUS. Afterwards Dr. Pitts said that Cameron was not only extremely smart but that he should really be in the movies too since he is such a great actor!
As for the deal I made with Cameron, of course after I got my shot I had to act the same way he did so he could see how ridiculous he was acting.....however, I probably should have believed him......because my arm is KILLING me! LOL!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'