7/17/11

Yoga Instructor??

Like mother, like son.......Cameron has started to show signs that he will be going to yoga class with mommy real soon! Normally around 7:30am on Saturday mornings we hear the sweet sounds of Cameron screaming "Mommy, ....come here mommy" from the monitor. That's my que to get up and get our day started. I started helping Cameron "stretch" before getting him out of his crib (telling him I was helping him become limber). Well it's working. I caught him stretching on his own today so I showed him a few yoga moves and wouldn't you know it, he's better than mommy! I told him I was going to start taking him to class with me. I promise he would steal the show! That's my boy. Now I just have to teach him how to say "Namaste".
Happy Baby Pose
Downward Facing Dog
One Legged Downward Facing Dog

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'