7/29/11

The "Play Doh" Compromise

Growing up one of the things I HATED was the smell of Play Doh. Don't ask me why but I'm just weird like that. So when Cameron asked me for some Play Doh a couple of months ago I refused! Then literally on the days when they played with Play Doh at school he would come home asking for some. So being the great mother that I am I broke down and bought that sweet baby some Play Doh. Wouldn't you know it, the smell of Play Doh has been a problem for many people so the company has corrected it! Here Cameron is having a GREAT time with his Play Doh....and mommy even played too!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'