3/8/11

Pic of the Week

Cameron loves to help around the house. Today I asked him to help me wash and dry the clothes and he was happy to help. As we were putting the clothes in the dryer I realized I didn't have my dryer sheets near by. After finding them I called for Cameron (because he was being too quite) and he did not respond. Because I thought he was behind me when I went to the storage to find more dryer sheets I had no idea he was actually still in the laundry room. After looking around the house and calling his name for about 3 minutes I started to hear him laugh. The laughs were coming from the laundry room. I walked in and this is what I found......................

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'