3/26/11

The Braselton Library

Cameron loves to read but I have to ask, have you seen the price of kids book lately? Woo, it's out of control. I can't just keep buying books every week! Many parents felt my pain and according to an article in Parernting magazine, parents of toddlers spend up to $250/year on books. So to help us out in this tough economy the article suggested get a library card instead! What a great idea! I hate to admit it but I have not been to the library in a number of years and can't remember the last time I owned a library card. I don't want this to be the case for Cameron so we took a trip to the local library.
We had a good time getting tour of the library and finding out there are so many things to do there. From story time with the kids to book fairs were you can buy used books for a little as 50 cents (that's more like it). And you can check out as many as 20 books at a time - we stuck with 3 (lol).
Cameron spent the majority of the time playing with the toys. He didn't actually open a book until we got to the car.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'