8/4/10

Relaxing

Cameron loves to watch TV (like his momma). From Matlock to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse any chance he gets to sit in front of the TV he takes it. Unfortunately the way our furniture is made it's not very comfortable for him to sit on the couch and watch TV. So when one of my best friends (Rhasheda Boyd) told me how much her son enjoys his "Anywhere Chair" I had to see about ordering Cameron one. After some research I made the purchase and 4 days later the chair arrived. From the moment I took it out of the box I LOVED it. Next was the big test, would Cameron love it too. Can you tell that he (and Prince) loves it as well?
**Side bar note - I did not put Prince in Cam's chair. He actually was put in Time Out after I caught him. Cameron doesn't mind sharing but trust me Prince has his own bed. In fact he has several!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'