8/19/10

The BIG Day

Well TODAY was the day, Cameron is officially a Toddler Club Member. I have to say I was SO excited to see him in his new uniform - walking into his classroom. I have a big boy now. His teacher told me that he was off to a great start (since he started his transition about a week ago). I can't wait to get more pictures of him in his class - especially eating at the table. I will keep you posted on his "progress".
Here are a few pics of him from his 1st Day!
The bag(s) of Goodies (his uniforms)
The Goodies
Cam catching some "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" before school
Looking out the window for the bus?
He just figured out the bus wasn't coming
Cam's Cubby Hole
Bailey taking off her shirt for Cameron
Now Bailey is taking Cam's shorts off - the girls these days!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'