6/28/10

Pajama Jam

I have shared before how much I LOVE Creme'. Cameron has so much fun there and the teachers are great. I love the fact that they have so many activities for the parents to be involved in (and yes I volunteer for everything I can) but they also have so many different activites for the kids! Each Friday they have a different "theme" that the kids can participate in. Last week's theme was a "Pajama Jam". Cameron got to wear his pajama's to school and watch movies throughout the day. Ms. Katherine said he had a ball. He didn't sit still for all of the movies but it was a cute concept. Here are a few pics before we left for school that morning.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'