5/10/10

What a Mother's Day

This was officially my 2nd Mothers Day but really my first full Mothers Day (Cam was only 3 weeks old last year). And what a great day it was. I have to say nothing in my entire life has been more gratifying than being a mother. Jante' and I talk about this all the time - we ask ourselves - WHY did we wait so long to have kids. I do know though that it's all been God's plan. We enjoyed 9 great years of marriage without kids - traveling, moving, spending, building our careers, etc but now it is time to put that attention to our sweet baby boy! While I don't think I could ever be a "Stay at Home Mom" I am so thankful to God that I now have a schedule that is flexible enough to allow me to spend time with him and expose him to things that most kids don't have an opportunity to enjoy. I also pray every day that I am the best mother in the world to him and that he sees the love I have in everything I do.
I want to say Thanks to my great husband and sweet son (and even Prince) for making this a great day, I will never forget it!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'