5/21/10

Funny Moments

Everyday we notice that Cameron is becoming more and more like a little adult! It's so funny to see him because he does some of the funniest things. Unfortunately I haven't been able to catch these funny moments on camera but I am going to keep trying so that I can show you. For example, pretty much everybody knows that I LOVE "Matlock". Yes, Andy Griffith playing Ben Matlock - the Atlanta Lawyer. And because I watch it everyday with Cameron he now loves watching it too! From the minute he hears the theme song he is laughing and clapping like he is at a concert. It is TOO funny. Or to see him take his toothbrush and try to give it to Prince so that he can brush his dog teeth is out of control (btw, yes we change toothbrushes if it actually touches Prince). But it is hilarious to watch. Or how about him looking at himself naked in the mirror! He is very interested in his body parts (if you know what I mean). I tell him all the time he is pure entertainment. I promise everyday is an adventure with this little one. What a joy he is to our lives!
I promise to try to catch these moments to show them to you but until then enjoy a few shots from the week.

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'