12/13/09

O Christmas Tree

I can't believe it but it is time to put up the Christmas tree already. I originally planned not to put up a tree (because we were going to be in Atlanta on Christmas Day) but once we decided not to go to Atlanta until the 26th, I could not resist putting up the tree. Plus this was a great way to get in the Christmas spirit. And of course the rest of the family tried to help. It took longer than I'd planned but we finally got it done. (Or should I say, I got it done, as you can see Cameron and Jante' took more breaks than they did work).

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'