4/27/09

After 37 Weeks - I am Here

After 37 weeks we were finally able to see our new Baby Boy. I can honestly say he did not give me any problems at all! As many of you know my fluid levels were up and down throughout the pregnancy. Because of this I was on bed rest (several times). This was hard for me because I felt so good- I could not figure out what was wrong. I never understood it but now I know what people mean when they say they loved being pregnant. I received extra special treatment from Jante' AND I got to eat what I wanted - what more could you ask for? As the pregnancy neared the end my nerves started to shift to "what will the labor be like"? The best advice I received (thanks to Soror Shaquan-and I vowed to pass this on to other pregnant women) is every labor is different - do not listen to another person's situation and think yours will be the same because chances are it will not. Labor and Delivery was very uneventful. I didn't even get a chance to use all the techniques we learned in class - I want my money back!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'