4/27/09

The Big Surprise!!

What a surprise!!!!! I must say it is hard to surprise me because you know I like to know everything that goes on. But Greg, Robin, Teresa and Donna threw me a GREAT shower without me even knowing anything about it! And to make it even better - Jante' was there! Greg fooled me and told me we were having a meeting at 3pm so as usual I had my 3pm snack ready (cheese popcorn). I should have known something was going on as we headed to one of the largest meeting rooms in the building for a meeting in which only 4 people were scheduled to be in attendance! I was totally caught off guard as I entered the room and saw so many of my co-workers and the most handsome man I know there with a dozen red roses (that would be my husband). Thanks to all of you for the great gifts!

Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'