5/10/15

Mother's Day

Another great Mother's Day!  I can't express how much I love this job!  I have to say, some days are stressful (work, school, games, running around, etc) but I would not trade it for the world!

Jante' and Cameron surprised me with some beautiful charms for my pandora bracelet and then off to church and breakfast.  Saturday we got a chance to celebrate lunch (after his game) with Nanny, Auntie Nee Nee and McKenzie.

Each year I am so appreciative of all the blessings I have.  Partnering with my main man (Jante') to raise a respectful, mannerable, smart, talented brown boy is our mission and we certainly choose to accept it!








Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'