2/3/14

Young Barry Sanders.......

I promise I am not bragging on my son (really) but if I must say so myself our little one is TRULY a future athlete.  Flag football has been our Saturday routine for the past few months now.  I have been meaning to get video of him in action to show you all but I get SO caught up in the games that I can never get good footage.  Well I was finally able to get about 5 seconds of him breaking his opponents ankles!!!!  Check it out!!!!  BTW, the fathers of his teammates call Cameron the young Barry Sanders.....all I can is......IF ONLY!!!!


Welcome Family and Friends

This Blog is dedicated to all of our Friends and Family who have been there for us through this 9+ month process. We are so excited to share little Cameron's progress with you. We ask that you check back on a regular basis for updates. Thanks for all of the prayers!! We love you.
Kim and Jante'